Angus, Monty & I (Logan)

Angus, Monty & I  (Logan)
I'm the cute one on the right! Yes the one who is starring at you!!

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!!

Merry Christmas Everone!!!!!!!!!

I had a lovely Christmas day,  Jaquie and Bill (that's my Mom & Dad) had friends in for a Christmas Brunch and they brought their Grandson, Amedeo, who is six with them.  He brought me a red ball with a sqeekie in it, I love it.  and I taught Amedeo how to play with it,  he throws it and then comes to get it, I think he thought I would take it tooo him....silly guy.... I also got a lovely rabbit toy and I carry it everywhere I go....  I look out of my big glass window and do not see people but see what Jaquie (My Mama :))  calls squirrels and birds. she says that it is OK that they are there but I bark at them anyway.  I have been very good at going outside, Jaquie gets so excited when I do and makes such a fuss, it is nice to see her so happy and I get a treat so it is all worth while so I will try to do ìt`all the time.  Today we are going to friends for lunch and it was nice of them to invite me....I will be very good...I will take my red ball and rabbit just to see if some one will play if not I will have my usual afternoon nap.  Jaquie and Bill are so proud of me....they had lots of `phone calls from family and friends yesterday and they told everyone about me and have invited them to visit and meet me.  I had an adventure a couple of days ago ....I climbed up the circular stairs all by myself and the slept on the guestroom bed...then Bill came and helped me down....there is now a barrier at the bottom which makes it impossible for me to venture up..oh well.....  thankyou for thinking about me...be safe and keep in touch. 

love LOGAN

2 comments:

  1. Hey Logan!

    Sounds like you had a great Christmas! Sounds like a great big adventure for you....with lots of new humans, treats and toys, and new places to explore. Hi to Jacqui and Bill...and of course Robin too from my Mom.

    My Mom gave me lots of new squeaky toys....and for some reason says she might live to regret that. We got a phone call early...Mom's sis in law fell and broke 3 toes on Christmas morning. So we had to get up and rush over to help....me too! My job was entertaining everybody running back and forth, tossing squeakies at them, leaping through the snow drifts in the back yard and other westie type stuff.

    Mom says I have to learn to keep out from under feet when she's cooking, or opening the door on that hot thing in the kitchen. But it smelt so gooood! Had to come investigate. Mom pushed my nose away cause she said I'd burn it. Dunno what that means....but not sure I want to find out.

    Got to play with my "cousin" Princess, who is a golden retriever, when my Mom's brother came over. I surprised her a few times by running under her! We ran around the yard for what seemed like hours jumping in the snow drifts. She helped me by knocking some of the big ones down, so I could run and leap through them.

    Like you I'm getting to me all my Mom's family and friends, slowly. They all seem to think this is a great party time. I just like the extra food they keep dropping on the floor. Lots of extra treats.

    Mom says we're going up to the cottage...dunno what that is, or where, but hope its fun. There are supposed to be more furry kids coming up too, so I guess we'll get to play allot. And lots of squirrels and birds to chase too, I hope. I like barking at them too like you, but I love to chase them.

    Good to hear from you my friend, take care and hope you and your new Mom and Dad (and your other Mom too!) have a Happy Healthy and Safe New Year. My Mom says we're supposed to wish our friends that....not sure what it means, but she says its wishing good things....but I think finding a new home is the bestest present or wish I could get. What about you?

    Your friend
    ~ Ziggy ~ who is going back to napping in front of the window....in case there is something to see

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My Goodness Ziggy! It's so good to hear from you! What a Christmas Day you had!!!! Sorry about your Aunt's toes! That must have hurt! Princess sounds like an awesome big cousin!

    I love living at the Lake!! There are so many things to watch, bark at and I can't wait for summer to get out there and really chase them!!

    You are SO right Ziggy!! Finding my parents is THE best present of all. This was my first Christmas and I must say I liked it very much!

    Happy New Year to you too Ziggy!! And to your Mom and all of your family!

    xo

    ReplyDelete