Angus, Monty & I (Logan)

Angus, Monty & I  (Logan)
I'm the cute one on the right! Yes the one who is starring at you!!

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day and Lucky Numbers...106 and 63 :)

Happy Valentine's Day!!   And ...I just wanted to say.. It's my 106th Day of Freedom today.. so I have lots to celebrate!

I'm learning so many new things everyday and thanks to my awesome Mom & Dad, Jaquie and Bill .. I also have so much to be grateful for!!

For my first Valentine's Day Ever.. I'm celebrating 106 Days of Freedom from that place I came from and best of all I'm celebrating my 63rd day in my FUREVER home! 

Lots of Love going out to all of you!  Thanks for all your support!

I love you ALL,
Logan XO

1 comment:

  1. Happy Valentines day to you too Logan! Love, Meg

    ReplyDelete