Angus, Monty & I (Logan)

Angus, Monty & I  (Logan)
I'm the cute one on the right! Yes the one who is starring at you!!

Monday, February 7, 2011

Maybe I should be helping to save other West Highland White Guys also...

Will you help save Harrison?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U05nC27HJ8E&feature=player_embedded

He's just a baby.. and he needs your help also!

I'm just beginning to find my way.. maybe I could find my way better if I helped others?

This weekend i heard about Harrison.. and I'd like to help him!

Would you?

Thanks,
Logan

2 comments:

  1. Hey Logan, my mom and I saw the video on little Harrison and we are both so upset about this. How terribly wrong this would all be. I could get into a rant and rave about the dos and don'ts but my mom asked me to stay calm so I will try my best to do so. My mom has left a message at both the numbers, hopefully she will be able to do something to help little Harrison. Also prayers are important, so have faith and keep praying Logan. your pal Zoey

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your Mom is a smart woman Zoey! It's very happy news about little Harrison, Isn't it!! :) ! Big Sigh!

    ReplyDelete