Angus, Monty & I (Logan)

Angus, Monty & I  (Logan)
I'm the cute one on the right! Yes the one who is starring at you!!

Saturday, February 5, 2011

I'm doing okay...

I want you all to know!  "I'm doing okay"!!

My Mama and I are working on strategies.. I think she called it.. "Desentatization"... I'm not sure that I like that my favorite Red Ball is taken away.. but hey..

We are working on new Strategies...

Just know.. If you have a "Mill-Dog" .. like
"ME"..  Strategy is the name of the Game.. and I'm up for it!  I'm not afraid of a word called "Work".. "I'm Logan"  I'm worth it!

Love Logan

4 comments:

  1. Hey Logan, so awesome to hear that you are doing okay! But I knew that you would be. Your a fighter (in the positive sense) and you may have more battles ahead, but with determination and love from your mom and dad and foster mom, you are going to claim victory. So I say, hooray for you. So proud to be your friend. And I know your foster sister Holly, she was my foster sister too for a short while, how amazing eh! Saw some great pics of her and wow does she look happy and greaaaatttt! My mom was so happy to see her pics (she started to cry...she's a softie you know). Well, you keep up the great work there Logan and will be in touch again very soon. Love you lots, Zoey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zoey, I hope maybe one day that we will meet! It is SO incredible that 'Your' Mom was my foster sister's Foster MoM!!! How incredible is that! Makes the words.. "It's a small world".. even more potent! What are the odds? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Logan I'm glad you're feeling better. You have a good mom who knows you're worth it too!

    Love, Meg

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Meg!

    I do have the best Mom! We're pretty lucky little white dogs.. you and I!

    Love Logan

    ReplyDelete