Angus, Monty & I (Logan)

Angus, Monty & I  (Logan)
I'm the cute one on the right! Yes the one who is starring at you!!

Monday, December 6, 2010

Fair Exchange...??

Hi Everybody!

There!!!  I can see you better now!!!  :)  
I just wanted to get a closer look at you all!!
 
I'm looking pretty Adorable - wouldn't you say? 

Well...  I'm on a sleep-over for tonight and tomorrow night!   Remember Angus?  He's the one with the Blue Harness in the pictures at the top of the Blog.  He was at the Mill with Monty, Freedom and I.  We got to know each other on the long drive from Missouri and since then too because he comes over for dinner and we go to the Dog Park together.  Angus is a super guy!  We nicknamed him "Sir-Peesalot because he still likes to mark everywhere in the 'house'.  Anyways, he's staying with my Mom and I'm at his house ....camping out with his new Dad and his new sister a Pug girl called BB.   This is BB------>>


Just thought I'd give you the visual of her so you could get the idea of the snorting I'm going to be listening to tonight!!  ;)  Actually.. BB's a pretty nice girl.  She's about 3.75 years old and she likes hanging out with Westies!!

My Mom thought it would be a good idea to see how I liked it in a different house. ... Make sure you come back because I'll be sending along updates.

Wish me Luck!
Logan

4 comments:

  1. Good luck Logan! I'm sure you will do really well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Logan, it's me Zoey. Hope your sleepover was great! and little BB's snorting didn't keep you awake. Love your picture, you are a real handsome dude! Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Logan!

    So how was your sleepover - bed trade? Hope you had a great time....and that you got some sleep...and let your hosts get some too! ;)

    Take care & Westie kisses to you, Tola, Holly and your Mom,

    ~ Ziggy ~ who is just chilling right now watching the snow blow about and thinking about taking about another nap. Life is good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Logan, how was your sleepover?

    ReplyDelete