Angus, Monty & I (Logan)

Angus, Monty & I  (Logan)
I'm the cute one on the right! Yes the one who is starring at you!!

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Want to read about the Mill that I came from????

This article is about the Mill that I came from in Mexico Missouri and the auction.  Monty, Angus and I got out a few days before the auction.

I still have flashbacks to all those years... but with the help of my wonderful Mom & Dad, Jacquie & Bill - I'm learning to love and to love life!  I'm living my puppy days now!  Playing and Learning!

http://www.riverfronttimes.com/2011-01-06/news/proposition-b-missouri-puppy-mills-safe/

Love Logan

2 comments:

  1. Logan, I am so happy to see you away from that awful place and how wonderfully you are doing in your new loving home. I pray that all the other dogs have gone to loving homes as well. I also pray that "Prop B" makes a difference and that more States and Provinces implement the same. Logan, I have been blessed and have been in a loving home since I was 8 weeks old. I pray that puppy mills become a thing of the past and all puppies, mommy and daddy dogs are blessed as well. Your loving canine friend, Zoey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zoey, I'm so glad that you have been in a loving home for your whole life! Tola has too! He doesn't understand me like you do though.. maybe because he's only 2?

    Out of all the dogs in that Mill .. only about 200 found furever homes! I'm not sure how many dogs were there when it was running full tilt because I had heard 1,000 and now I just heard 1,600. When they did the auction there were 826 dogs left... so that means that about 626 went to other puppy mills. I'm so sad for all those poor dogs! I pray for them everyday!

    I'm impressed! You must have read the article cause you know about Prop B :) :) When it comes into effect next Fall.. I'm sure hoping that more of my friends escape to a better life!!

    It is so sad in there Zoey! I realize that even more now that I know how I was meant to live! How can anyone do that? Be so mean? :(

    Thanks for praying for them all! Some people don't want to know about it .. because it is so sad. I want everyone to know about it... so it will stop! I want every dog to know good humans like Jacquie and Bill!

    I'm glad you are my friend Zoey!

    It's time to go lay on the bed and watch TV!! Yes! I love this time of night!

    Love Logan

    ReplyDelete