Angus, Monty & I (Logan)

Angus, Monty & I  (Logan)
I'm the cute one on the right! Yes the one who is starring at you!!

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Behind the Scenes....

Would you like to read about some things going on "Behind the Scene" where I came from?

I'm still trying to piece things together myself.. and when someone else speaks up about what they think about those Puppy Mills in Missouri.. all my memories come flooding back...

http://ibreathebehindthescenes.blogspot.com/2011/01/i-breathe-behind-scenes.html?showComment=1296284631362#c251951248161101973

I don't think where I came from should be called a "Puppy Mill"... I'm just learning to be a Puppy!  I get a bit confused when people call me a 'Big Puppy'..  I'm just trying to figure things out.  Being a Puppy sounds like fun to me and believe me.. I'm just beginning to know what "Fun" is!

What do you think would be a good word for it?  Since I'm just learning all these words maybe I have it all wrong?  ... but I'm thinking more.. Puppy Hell.

LOGAN!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking the blog on your site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh.. You are SO welcome! Thanks for ALL that you do Jene!

    ReplyDelete