Angus, Monty & I (Logan)

Angus, Monty & I  (Logan)
I'm the cute one on the right! Yes the one who is starring at you!!

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I'm doing GREAT!!!!

I'm doing GREAT!!!!

Jacquie figured out that I don't like rain!!  I kicked up such a fuss about it over the holiday's.. so Jacquie and I now walk in the garage (on Bill's side of the garage haha) when it raining!  (Jacquie says.. it's okay.. she cleans it up!)

I'm putting on some weight too!  Jacquie says I'm getting heavier and that I come running when I hear my food bag opening!  I do love to eat and if you remember.. I didn't like to eat at first.  I'm so past all that now! 

We got a fair bit of snow last night!  Jacquie and I made our tracks in it .. walking up the laneway to get the paper!  Jacquie doesn't like the snow if we have to go out in the car.. but I'm pretty happy that it is snow and not rain!!

I'll have some new pictures for you soon!
Love Logan

No comments:

Post a Comment