Angus, Monty & I (Logan)

Angus, Monty & I  (Logan)
I'm the cute one on the right! Yes the one who is starring at you!!

Friday, January 14, 2011

I want to jump for joy like Holly...

Hi Everyone,
I thought I would share a couple of pictures that Holly sent me!!  :)  Holly is my foster sister!  She was a breeding female in an Amish Puppy Mill near St. Thomas, ON  Her freedom date was December 15, 2009.  She was adopted by my foster Mom on January 13th, 2010.  Yesterday was the first anniversary of her adoption.  Here is a couple of pictures from the Dog Park where she celebrated yesterday.  Doesn't she just look like she is the happiest girl in the world now???

This is TOLA, my foster brother

I'm going to go to the Dog Park with them sometime soon!  That's me at the same Dog Park... before the snow!
Love,
LOGAN :)

2 comments:

  1. Hurray for Logan and his new, happy life! God bless you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!!! God Bless you too! :)

    ReplyDelete