Angus, Monty & I (Logan)

Angus, Monty & I  (Logan)
I'm the cute one on the right! Yes the one who is starring at you!!

Monday, January 10, 2011

I learned something new today!! :)

I'm sitting with my Mama but I'm focussed on the squirrels in the backyard!!  I just spotted them!  Oh life is good and a Westie's work is never done!  It's my job to make sure that those squirrels don't steal ALL the seed from the feeders and I must say I take my jobs seriously!!


Oh... guess what I learned?  Jacquie has been working with me on this for a week now... so I figured I'd humour her and just do it today!!!!  Today when she said "Sit".. I "Sat"!   I made her so proud!  I think I will do it again tomorrow!!!!! 

Jacquie said I'm a very clever boy!!! :) :)

I think I am tooo!  Love Logan :)






No comments:

Post a Comment