Angus, Monty & I (Logan)

Angus, Monty & I  (Logan)
I'm the cute one on the right! Yes the one who is starring at you!!

Friday, January 7, 2011

My laneway where we walk...

This is my laneway where Jacquie and I walk everyday!  or... maybe I should say run..  I am Logan.. I do love to run!!!!   It is SO pretty isn't it?!?!!!!  Do you know how many squirrels and bunnies are in those trees??   Oh and birds... tons.. even Eagles!!!


This is looking up the laneway from the house.... We all went for a walk up the laneway to check the mail! :)



This is me!!!!!!!  :)   Do you like my new blue collar?  Robin and Sarah thought I looked pretty handsome in it!!   Ohhh.. see my tag?  It says LOGAN and has my phone number on the other side!!  My facial hair is growing in... don't you think???  

Can you see my bunny in front of me?  That is my most favourite toy in the world.  A new doggie friend of mine, named Jenny, gave it to me when they came to visit.  It's always wet with my slobber and Jacquie says she thinks it is starting to stink!   I beg to differ.  I love his scent!!!! :)

The darkness on him isn't his colouring though... it IS my slobber!! :) :) :)  I carry him everywhere I go!  Oh and he squeaks!!!  :)

I'm just the luckiest boy in the world to have found Jacquie and Bill!!!! xoxoxox

More pictures later!!

Love Logan

No comments:

Post a Comment