Angus, Monty & I (Logan)

Angus, Monty & I  (Logan)
I'm the cute one on the right! Yes the one who is starring at you!!

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

A bit about my first couple of days.... of my new life!

I spent a good part of the afternoon yesterday snuggled up on a chair with my Dad.  Do you know how good it feels to say that??  "My Dad"!!!  :)

I slept on the foot of my parents :) bed while they watched TV and then snuggled down in my own little bed at 9:00 pm.

My Mom woke me up at 7:00 when she came into the kitchen to make coffee.. I yawned and stretched and patiently waited for her to get me ready for our morning walk. 

We have this long winding driveway.  It is absolutely covered in snow.  The branches of the trees that line the laneway are hanging with the weight of the snow and today even though there is still snow falling, the sun is peeking through and the flakes look like diamonds floating through the air.  We walk up that long laneway in the morning to pick up the morning paper!  My Dad loves to read the paper!!!  So it's one of my jobs to go get it with my Mama!!  If I ever get my paws on it.. snicker.. snicker.. I just might show him how I read the paper!!!  Anyways, my firsts for today is that I pooped while on my leash!!   You might think I must have done that already... but at my old house we went out and ran around the fenced backyard first thing in the morning.. so when we went for our walk after breakfast I had already taken care of all those things!!  My Mama was pretty proud of me I must say!  :)

This morning I'm snuggled down with my Mama!!  Remember I told you that she is knitting me a sweater jacket?!?!   Well I'm trying to help her!  Whenever the ball of wool rolls a bit as she knits.. I grab it for her!!!  Mama says it might take a bit longer to knit the sweater than she thought...  I'm not sure why?  I'm doing the best I can to help her out with that!

Ohhhhhh!  I saw my first rabbits!!  Three of them!!  Right in our backyard.  Yes can you imagine!  There is SO much entertainment right from my little bed by the window.  I got so excited ... well maybe over excited.  I've never seen a rabbit before.. let alone three of them at once like that!!  Well my Mama ended up putting a big towel over the window and then she squeaked my squeaky and I redirected my energy into making that guy sqeak and squawk!! 

Oh, life is good!

I'm off for a nap!  Oh it's true.. it's one of my favourite things...

Love Logan

No comments:

Post a Comment