Angus, Monty & I (Logan)

Angus, Monty & I  (Logan)
I'm the cute one on the right! Yes the one who is starring at you!!

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

My first night....

So... I had a really good first night!!  After dinner, which I ate.. :) :)  I slept on the foot of the bed till 9:00 pm.. then I got in my new bed.. it was so cozy, warm and soft.. I scratched at the door and grumbled a bit.. (I would have rather stayed in the bed.. Sigh!) but I settled down quickly and I slept all night..

And.. guess what?  My new Mama gets up "before" the sun!!!  She stole my heart already.. I'll tell ya :) :)   She certainly has...and, I was so pleasantly surprised to get up so early!

I still can't believe I have my own house and count them... Two.. Yes "Two" Humans who love me!!

I've got so much exploring to do today!!
Love Logan

2 comments:

  1. Hey Logan, so happy to hear that your forever home is so wonderful and you are doing equally wonderful. Enjoy your exploring!Your friend, Zoey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zoey, It is friends like you that have made it possible for me to keep going! We understnd eachother!!!!!! xo Logan

    ReplyDelete