Angus, Monty & I (Logan)

Angus, Monty & I  (Logan)
I'm the cute one on the right! Yes the one who is starring at you!!

Sunday, December 12, 2010

I've been a buzy, buzy little guy....

Hi Everyone..  Every night when I go to bed.. I think about all of you and I'm sorry I have not been finding the time to let you know how I've been doing... There's been a lot going on.

My sleep over went very well.  I slept in the same bed as a cat named Willy!!!!  I've never met a cat before!!!  BB's snoring scared me but I got along with her pretty good.  I slept down at the foot of the bed though.

I was really happy when my Mom picked me up and I've been following her around the house pretty closely since I got back!!!

You should see all the White Stuff on our street now.  If it wasn't for my red jacket when we went for a walk today... Mom said she would have thought the leash was pulling itself along the street.

I met a really nice lady and Man yesterday.  They don't have any kids and they'd really like me to be their "Furry Kid"!!!!!!!  The lady took me for a walk on our block and I showed her how nicely I walk!

The good thing.. Mom says... is that they don't live very far away from where I live now.. so we could visit and Tola and Holly could come over for play dates.. and we could go to the same Dog Park sometimes!

Mom got this idea the other day .. that local people would probably be interested in meeting me if we had some way to get the word out there that I was here!!  It all happened pretty fast.. so that's what I mean when I say I've been buzy.  Some newspaper people came to see us and took some pictures of Angus, Monty and I... and now we are local celebrities!!!!!

Packet & Times article about Logan, Monty and Angus!!!!!

If the weather is good tomorrow Mom says I can go to visit this nice lady and man and see if their house would be a good furever home for me!!  I'm SOOOO excited.  So is Mom cause she really likes them..  What does Bitter-Sweet mean?  Mom says that's what it is.  She was all teary when she told me that!!!!

Gotta go check out the blue blinking light going down our road!!
Logan

3 comments:

  1. Oh Robin - bitter sweet it is. I am reading wondering how you can give him up - but then the couple without a dog would be very good for him. I give you an A+ for all you have done and now take Logan to another level. You know I am crying as I type this. Please keep us up to date with all the info. Smart idea with the newspaper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lisa!!!! Giving Logan up is one of the hardest things I will ever have to do! I love him to bits and he's come such a long ways... it's like your whole heart and soul are hurting and happy for him at the same time. Someone 'has' to foster so we can save these babies!! I couldn't bare the thought of him being adopted far away from us... so with the help of a little local press he's found a very sweet couple and we'll be able to visit and maybe even puppysit for them sometime! It's a WIN-WIN for all! Ohhhh.. I know I have some crying to do and Logan will keep you posted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there Logan, it's me Zoey. So happy to hear that you may soon have your forever home. I know your foster mom will make sure you have the very very best. Two years ago my mom and I fostered a little girl from a puppymill and my mom cried a lot when she went to her forever home, my mom said her heart was breaking, but I gave her a lot of cuddles. She said it was for the best. I know it will be difficult for your foster mom, but she loves you and will do what is best for you. I love your pictures. Keep them coming. You are a brave boy and I am thankful to "know" you. Keep the news coming. Zoey ox

    ReplyDelete