Angus, Monty & I (Logan)

Angus, Monty & I  (Logan)
I'm the cute one on the right! Yes the one who is starring at you!!

Saturday, December 4, 2010

A few Human words I have learned...

It is pretty hard to learn a new language.. but I've figured out some of your words...

  • Logan - That's me!!!!!!!
  • TOLA - That's my Foster Brother ;) (His name is actually Ami-TOLA - Mom says it means Special Friend.  We have a love-hate relationship.. but mostly I'd be happy if he didn't ever growl cause I misinterpret what he means by it sometimes.. it's just another language.)
  • Holly - That's my Foster Sister :) (Everybody loves Holly :))
  • Outside - That where we go first thing in the morning, and after breakfast, and after we sleep, and after dinner... and anytime we just want to run around out there!  Oh Well.. that's where we mark our territory and I learned this pretty fast... it's a great place to Poop.  I do that first thing every morning ;)
  • Are you Hungry?  -  That means we are going to get some yummy food!
  • Chicken Strips!!!! - Always said in a loud pitched voice... that means we are going to get the best yummy treat!!!!
  • Squeaky!!! - That's my favourite toy
  • Do you want it?  - That's what they say when we are playing fetch.. and I LOVE that game!!!
  • Up-Up - That's what Mom says when she is going to pick me up
  • Sarah - Everybody runs to look out the window when this is said

I'm also learning "WALK" - mostly though I know it's walk time by my harness, leash and coat.. but I'm just beginning to associate the word.  It always gets my attention cause Holly barks like crazy when she hears that word.

I'm getting good at reading body language too and I'm learning how to show my own!  I've heard this Westie-tude word a few times.. I think it's pretty cute.

Mostly.. I'm loving my life right now..
Anybody want a Westie-Kiss?
Logan

2 comments:

  1. Hey Logan,

    Me and my mommy are really proud of you! You've come so far learning so much in so short a time. And you've definitely found your voice....let alone your Westie-tude! Yeaaaaaaaaahhhhhh Logan!!!!!!

    But most of all me and my mom think you've learned to trust that not all humans are like those you knew before at the bad place. There are some special ones...and some of us are so lucky to find them sooner rather than later. My mom calls me her furry kid. I hope you get to be somebody's furry kid soon too. ;) Its the bestest.

    ~ Ziggy ~ who has to go run up and down the stairs and hallways some more....'cause mom's too tired for another long long walk.....we must have gone miles and miles and then we came home so I could have a bath. Ya think if I run fast enough I'll dry off faster? Not so sure about the blow drier...so gotta air dry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ziggy, Your comments make me feel good!! :) Thanks!!! :)

    I hope you dried up and avoided the blow dryer!!

    I love what your Mom calls you... her "Furry Kid". That's so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete