Angus, Monty & I (Logan)

Angus, Monty & I  (Logan)
I'm the cute one on the right! Yes the one who is starring at you!!

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I had a great day!! :)

Well.. we had company today!  Angus & BB ( 3.5 yr old pug) and Monty of course!  We also had human company.  Dylan turned 16 so my Mom made dinner and Dylan's Mom and her other kids were there too (three of them) ... and Sarah & Aydan & Jim... well you get the point.. it was hectic.

We - all us Westie types and BB ate first.  (We always eat first :))  That's one of our rules.  I really like that rule!!

Anyways I'm tired from all our running around the house.. but I really just wanted to say we all had a great time and I feel good!

Ohhhh.... Well when Sarah went to leave she couldn't find her cell phone... that's cause I took it downstairs and put it with the squeaky toys down there. ;);)  Sarah said I left some slober on it......

Logan

No comments:

Post a Comment