Angus, Monty & I (Logan)

Angus, Monty & I  (Logan)
I'm the cute one on the right! Yes the one who is starring at you!!

Thursday, November 11, 2010

16th Day of Freedom

Did I tell you that I now run up the stairs and down?!!!!  I'm pretty proud of myself!   When my Mom gets home I get all excited and I run down the steps to the door!  I think there are 6 steps :D and they are hardwood so I gotta say they were pretty tricky at first.. especially going down!!

Well... Let me see!  I only took advantage of Holly 3 times today.   She just gets in my way when I'm tryng to look out the window or when I'm inspecting new things.  I pull out all my attack skills..  she screams so loud sometimes I have to quit because it hurts my ears!

Now.. TOLA is another story.  He growls at me when we play tug of war.. and the guy just won't quit or let go!   What's the fun in that??  AND... he barks at me if I scare Holly!  We've gotten into some rip-snorten wild fights!   They think TOLA is a scardy-cat but the guy doesn't give up.  He irritates me!   I think he and I got into it 3 times today!

The Westies in the 'house' frightened me 3 times today too!  I'm beginning to wonder what's up with this number 3!

My Mom was out for a while today and when she got back she sprayed this funny tasting stuff in my mouth!!  I heard them talking about it!  They called it Rescue Remedy!  What's that all about?  It made me feel a little funny!  Actually I played with my squeaky toys for quite a while after I had it... and I lay down for a while in front of the fireplace.  I'm a little worried that they are trying to wreck my tough guy image with that stuff!!!!!  I'll let you know more about it tomorrow!

Right now I'm going to go have a nap!
Logan

No comments:

Post a Comment