Angus, Monty & I (Logan)

Angus, Monty & I  (Logan)
I'm the cute one on the right! Yes the one who is starring at you!!

Monday, November 8, 2010

The Next couple of days....

We, Number 9, Number 10 and I spent our first night in Canada..

They tried to feed us.. Number 9 and Number 10 gobbled their food.  I'm pretty smart.. I didn't eat.  I know they are tryint to trick us!!

Number 9 left with his Human.. not sure where he went...

Number 10 went into a Room with BB and her human.

Oh so lucky me.. I met TOLA and Holly.. They were a little over-wheming.. so full of themselves!  I really liked Holly.. but she didn't want anything to do with me!!! :(

Like I said, I didn't eat.  They were not going to trick me!

Before I knew it... we were in this thing they called a "Bed".  I have always slept by myself.. so I was just a little anxious..  Someone turned the light out and I quickly told them.. they couldn't do that.

That night is a blur to me also.. as I am thinking back..

Number 11

No comments:

Post a Comment