Angus, Monty & I (Logan)

Angus, Monty & I  (Logan)
I'm the cute one on the right! Yes the one who is starring at you!!

Monday, November 29, 2010

Last night....

So last night I was full blown out snoring on the couch and Mom came over saying.. "Up-Up"..  she talked to me for a while... I'm not sure what she said but I liked the sound of her voice as she touched my face...  then she pulled everything.. (blankets, stuffies, chews..) out of my bed and put them all back in nice and neat... then she put me in...!!!!  No.. No.. No.. I said.   First of all.. I prefer it messy in here!  That took me a good long time to put things back as they were... then I called out to Holly and Tola for the longest time... I know they heard me but they didn't come to my rescue... so eventually my barks slowed to groans and I settled down....

I'm glad it's morning... I like mornings best!  Big   S_t_r_e_t_c_h......    time to find something to chew on....

Logan

2 comments:

  1. Hi there Logan,

    My name is Zoey, I am not a Westie, I am a Yochon, that's what they call me, but my mom calls me a Borkie (which I like better). I'm a Yorkie/Bichon mix and very cute, so my mom keeps telling me. Though I do know all about Westies, my sister was a Westie. My mom called her a princess. She thought she had blue blood, royality and all! I used to pester her all the time and even though she got mad at me, I know she loved me because she would always protect me from other big dogs. I miss her very much, she is in doggy heaven. Well, I have been reading your blog and I must say I am really enjoying it. Mostly because I see how well you are doing and how your humans are wonderful to you. My mom is wonderful to me too. I love you pictures, you are indeed a handsome fella. I love going for walks too, especially I love sniffing. My mom is wondering if I have some hidden Beagle DNA, whatever that means! Well, I need to go for now. Keep the updates coming and keep the tail wagging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Zoey!! Pleased to meet you! :) :) We have a Westie friend around the corner. Her name is Zoey too!

    I'm SO sorry to hear about your sister! She sounds like she was an awesome big sister. I know some from the Mill who went to Doggie Heaven too... I hope they meet your sister up there and I hope they are all buzy playing and digging holes up there!!

    I'm glad you have a wonderful Mom too and I'm so glad you told me about her and your sister!!!

    Logan

    ReplyDelete