Angus, Monty & I (Logan)

Angus, Monty & I  (Logan)
I'm the cute one on the right! Yes the one who is starring at you!!

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I'm on the couch :)

Well my Mom came and got me out of my Safe Spot.  We had a little talk and then I went outside to cool off and go for a Pee!   When I ran back in I ran right over to the Laundry Room and I gave a quick half snarl to the smug Westie in there!  Mom said "No"..

Now I'm on the couch.. trying to relax...

So you see.. I don't know what comes over me.. Well I do!  I have all these memories and I can't really control how they affect me!   I'm actually a very smart Westie and I'm trying to figure all this out.  If I wasn't as smart I might be happy to just lay around in this new found comfort all day.

Do you know what it's like to be prisoner in a tiny cage for your whole life?  Do you have any idea what it's like to never play, to never be shown any kind of affection.  My cage was filthy!  So was my food and water!!  Human hands did nothing but hurt me!  Human voices screamed at me to Shut-up!  I fell asleep at night listening to the anguish of over 800 other dogs.. the sounds haunt me!  I know I'm lucky.. I will never forget the ones that were left behind!

It's hard for me to think about that place!!  No words can describe the horror we all went through there!  :(

Logan

No comments:

Post a Comment