Angus, Monty & I (Logan)

Angus, Monty & I  (Logan)
I'm the cute one on the right! Yes the one who is starring at you!!

Monday, November 8, 2010

These Humans didn't waste any time...

I heard these Humans talking..
Believe ME!! 
No time at all transpired.. We were booked to go to Scarborough, ON
for what they called.. Neutering!!?!?!  I don't think I need that done!!

Actually that and .. my Ears are just fine.  Leave them alone please!

So.. Monday morning we got up before the SUN..  it was dark out and I DO NOT like the DARK..

We drove, and drove...

We arrived at this place.. more dogs.. more humans.. more chaos..

First thing I knew I was asleep..
I awoke btw in PAIN..
I heard someone talking about PAIN Meds.. I don't think I got Mine!!

Y.. Ouch!!!!

Okay so now these Humans say we are "Driving Home"..

It's me.. I heard them say my name is Logan.. I thought I was number 11~~~~

Number 10 .. is now Angus!
Number 9.. I loved him as Number 9 .. is now Monty Hall

We met Number 13 at the Clinic.. His name is Freedom!!  I want that to be my name.. That is ALL I want.

I have to think some more before I can re-post..

U really have to understand this is ALL so new to me!

Logan - Number 11

No comments:

Post a Comment