Angus, Monty & I (Logan)

Angus, Monty & I  (Logan)
I'm the cute one on the right! Yes the one who is starring at you!!

Friday, November 12, 2010

Well.....

My MoM did gather up all of toys...  she was using this thing that had steam coming out of it...  I have to tell you!!!!  I've been doing my best to 'mark' this 'house' as mine...   Here's the thing..  I'm trying to get rid of Angus's scent.. and that little Monty guy comes over every day and he covers up some of my hard work!!  Then TOLA.. much to my MoM's surprise.. tries to cover up it ALL..    Thank goodness that 'sweet' Holly girl doesn't get into this...

Anyways.......... while she was doing her best to undo all of my hard work..  I got into the "Bark & Fitz" bag that she put all the toys in.. and I had a real fine time destroying that bag and putting all those toys where they should be!!

I think it is going to be a bit of a battle as to who's scent is where!  When I go outside.. I'm pretty smart and once you read what I'm going to say you will understand..  for some reason.. some of these guys are afraid of "Thresholds"..  ya.. ya.. ya.. I was for a day or two also... now I just 'mark' them ALL as mine..  as everyone else walks through them.. they'll know "I'm Logan!" and I'm not to be taken lightly and I'm a force to be reckoned with!!!

Anyways.. the toys are back where they belong!  :D  All around me!!  TOLA is upstairs watching to see if Sarah & Monty are coming over and Holly... well she's pretty loyal to TOLA.. she's sprawled out on the couch upstairs..  I'm pretty happy cause my MoM and I are enjoying the Toys!!!

OH... I almost forgot!!!  There are two birds down here!!!  I saw them today!  I thought I heard them before but today I 'saw' them..  and one of them yelled at me when I jumped on their "safe-place"... more about him later.. he talks in human words!!!! 

Everyone's barking I must go investigate,
More later....
Logan

No comments:

Post a Comment