Angus, Monty & I (Logan)

Angus, Monty & I  (Logan)
I'm the cute one on the right! Yes the one who is starring at you!!

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

23rd Day of Freedom

Does anyone know what mischievous is??  Mom says that's me today....

Maybe you can help me figure this out?  I'll tell you what I've been up to since I got up!!  Well.. I got up and went outside.. then we had breakfast.. .. but since then...

  • I chewed through the strap on Mom's purse... (maybe she shouldn't have left it on the floor under the coffee table??  DO you think??... )
  • I went in the laundry room and dragged out socks and dish cloths from a basket on the floor...
  • I pulled Mom's day-timer off the coffee table to see what it tasted like....
  • I pulled the blanket off the couch... then a pillow..
  • I was trying to rearrange the rug in front of the fireplace.. (I just wanted to see if there was anything interesting under it...)..
  • I ran up to the door to bring Mom's shoes down here... (I thought she'd like that!!!)...

Ok so... she finally figured out that she packed up all the toys to vacuum last night... 

I'm playing with a squeaky toy now!!
Logan :)

No comments:

Post a Comment