Angus, Monty & I (Logan)

Angus, Monty & I  (Logan)
I'm the cute one on the right! Yes the one who is starring at you!!

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Last Night...

I must say I enjoyed yesterday evening very much!  Holly & TOLA went to bed early.. (I think I wore them out) and I got to sit beside my Mom on the couch for a couple of hours with nobody else trying to horn in on all the attention.  It felt really good to just hang out and relax!

Holly got up eventually and she wandered over to a few feet from the couch and sat down just looking at us.  She was acting like she didn't know if she should come over or not!  Maybe I intimidate her??  She finally came over and jumped up on the far side of the couch and just to re-enforce that she was in fact horning in on my time now.. I jumped across the couch and bit her.  She let out a scream and went and hid under the bed!!  I don't think my Mom was too impressed with me!  We all went outside and then we all went to bed!

Logan

1 comment:

  1. Oh my Logan, you really need to give poor little Holly a break. No more biting, ok?
    ~Riley and Cordi

    ReplyDelete