Angus, Monty & I (Logan)

Angus, Monty & I  (Logan)
I'm the cute one on the right! Yes the one who is starring at you!!

Monday, November 22, 2010

These are a few of my favourite things...........

I had a very buzy weekend...  and as I am sitting back right now..  (chewing on Monty's leash) I'm just reflecting on some of the things that I have discovered I like....

  • I like my face touched.. Mom says I make the same sounds when you stroke my face as I do when I'm gobbling up my breakfast (Yes!  I love my breakfast now!!!)
  • I LOVE squeaky toys... they are my absolute favourite!!!
  • I like lying on the rug in front of the fireplace... I just love that warmth on my back...
  • I like running and looking out the window with Holly and TOLA
  • I like cuddle up on the couch time in the evening... We all want to sit right next to Mom.. I think that makes her feel special...
  • I like running "Fast" through the house... tearing around the backyard as fast as I can and I like exploring at the Dog Park... 
  • I like wrestling with TOLA..  Mom seems so happy when I get down in 'play stance' and make these throaty noises and wag my tail encouraging TOLA to play with me!!!!  We wrestle for a very long time... Mom has some videos of us so I'm sure you'll all see them ... she says we look like miniature Polar bears as we are both on our hind legs hugging and snarling at each other at the same time... I even roll on my back.. legs a flailing .. I always need a nap afterward....
  • I love mealtime!!!!!!!!!!! I especially like chicken and I eat every speck in my bowl... yes you got that right.. I said a bowl... no more flat dish for me.. I have a bowl now too!!!
  • Oh.. Oh... Oh.. I have to tell you this... Today on our afternoon walk.. I held my tail high and proud... I ran ahead with Holly.. Holly's favourite thing is going for a walk... Mom has to say.. "W" "A" "L" "K" until it's actually time to go out the door.. SO.. I like walking with her... seriously she makes it SO fun.. I figure if she loves it that much.... it must be!!
  • Oh.. Oh... Oh.. one more thing... when I play with the squeaky chicken... Mom says I make the same sounds that I make when I eat (the I love this food sound) and the sound I make when she pats my face... I guess I love the squeeeeky chicken guy too!! :)
  • I'm discovering so many things... I can't think of them all right now!!!!!!
There are also many things that startle me still...

  • The phone ringing
  • The door bell
  • The teenagers walking by with the hoodies on
  • The big white food co-op truck that delivers food across the road
  • The guy with his bicycle and cart looking through our recycle
  • Aydan when he swings his hands over his head or runs through the house..
  • Certain music coming from that black thing in the diningroom..
  • Oh... I detest sirens.. they really upset me
  • I don't like it when lights go on and off suddenly.. I just don't understand how that happens... (BUT... I 'can' sleep in the dark now... remember when I couldn't??)
  • Oh.. do you remember all the Westies in the 'house' .. I ignore them mostly now.. when I'm upset about something else I'll let them 'have it'.. but I don't go looking for them and when I do see them .. they don't look as fiece as they did 3 weeks ago for some reason.... OH>>  When Mom is fixing our food and I'm eagerly awaiting it.. mouth watering and all.... I do snap at the one in the dishwasher... he's always drooling too.. so you understand.. I just have to let him know it's 'mine'..
  • It's dark now and I see a Westie boy outside through the patio door.. but when I get a bit upset at time... TOLA comes to my rescue.. and we start playing and running around.. then I grab that little chicken guy and make him squak and all is well again.
I have to go scratch my back under the coffee table....I love how that feels!!!

Logan

2 comments:

  1. Such wonderful things! We're so happy for you Logan!
    ~Riley & Cordi

    ReplyDelete