Angus, Monty & I (Logan)

Angus, Monty & I  (Logan)
I'm the cute one on the right! Yes the one who is starring at you!!

Friday, November 12, 2010

17th Day

Well.. I had a good sleep last night in my own bed.. I protested it a bit at first and Holly woke me up in the middle of the night!  She thought it was time to get up and play and I thought it was a good idea!  Apparently it wasn't because we all went back to sleep.  I'm getting to know that we go outside as soon as the sun comes up and I know what "Outside Logan" means!

My Humans wonder why my tail is down during our morning walk.  I've been trying to tell them.. that sidewalk hurts my feet!  I heard my Mom say that she's buying me some "Baby Socks" so she can put the "Bag Balm" on my feet more often.. so I think she's getting the idea.

I don't think TOLA and I will be playing Tug-of-War for a while..  after this morning.   We had our biggest fight yet.  We both wound up under our Mom's massage chair with this stuffie who has a lot of legs.. and let me tell you neither one of us was going to back down from that game ....

Here's the thing... TOLA growls when I try to join in...  and I don't like to be growled at... I'm the one who should be doing the growling... that boy has had such an easy life... he's got nothing to growl about!!!!!!!!!!  I've noticed that he growls when I try to sit with Sarah or Mom.  I've noticed that he gets all upset when I'm upset too!

I heard my Mom ask Sarah if TOLA could have a sleep-over with Sarah and Monty tonight.   I'm ALL for that!!!  Monty doesn't seem to mind TOLA but I've noticed that Monty is a bit of a follower and rather placid.  I on the other hand have a mind of my own and I intend to express it.

It's a complicated world out here on the outside sometimes!

Hey... I found another squeaky toy in the 'house'!  My Mom said it's a chicken!  I beg to differ.. that thing screams fiercley back at me when I bit it!!!  My Moms trying to gather up ALL our toys!  She says she is going to Vacuum.........   What the heck is that???

I think it's time for a nap!
Logan

No comments:

Post a Comment