Angus, Monty & I (Logan)

Angus, Monty & I  (Logan)
I'm the cute one on the right! Yes the one who is starring at you!!

Monday, November 8, 2010

I am so.. Over-Whelmed..

Parts of me hurt.. I don't know what they did to me at that Clinic.. but I HURT!!!

Also, I just want to say that.. I'd be happier if Night never showed itself..

The other night.. not sure how many nights back...
I'm not sure how I should measure things.. how many nights?  how many meals?  Well I don't eat .. I know they are trying to trick me.. so counting meals wouldn't work...

anyways.. it had been dark for a long time... not totally dark cause I really complain if they turn the lights out... So they don't.. I have them trained..

I have to say that.. I just can't stand it in the dark.. and when I am half asleep.. my mind wanders .. wanders back to the Mill and what it was like there..

one day I will describe that to you.. but for now... I'm glad it is in my past..

anyways.. as you can well imagine.. i get scared. if I think about that place..

it is hard to determine.. exactly what happens to me.. i just get SO scared.. and then I am NOT myself...

my new "MoM" touched me..

I freaked...

I saw for a few seconds.. my old life.. and i was just So scared..

I swear if I had the time to think about it.. Things would have been different.. but I didn't and so I just reacted..
A boy has to protect himself..
I bit her hard..
I bit her head and her face..
I just wanted to end the memory that was happening in my head!!!

You would too!!

Yes, a few moments later.. when I realized.. what was going on.. I froze..

I stood still...
The memory was gone..
She held me..

We were okay!

1 comment:

  1. Logan,

    Its me Elvis..I got scared too and I attacked my mom's cat, my grandmother's cat and I bit my brother Preston too. I was like you..I just went back to that place and I just lost it. My parents call it "going puppy mill."

    Elvis

    ReplyDelete