Angus, Monty & I (Logan)

Angus, Monty & I  (Logan)
I'm the cute one on the right! Yes the one who is starring at you!!

Friday, November 26, 2010

Getting more comfortable...

I have learned so much in 4 weeks...

TOLA showed me how to jump up on the coffee table in front of the window!!   We jump up there..

  • when Mom goes out... (and stand watch till she comes back!!!!)
  • when anyone walks by out there..
  • we stand watch looking for Monty to cross the street in the morning...
  • we watch for Sarah to come over and visit....
  • we bark at the leaves blowing by from there
  • well....     we just keep an eye on the neighbourhood from there

I've been trying out how things taste around this house...

I LOVE any kind of 'chew'
I'm just getting aqainted with the word 'chew'.. mom says.. I've chewed...

  • her fit-flop summer sandles (she wasn't too happy about that..  I offered to make the two of them look the same.. but she said.. "That's Okay"....
  • her favorite wooden chair
  • every and any flyers left within my reach
  • the wicker basket that all our toys are stored in
  • the coffee table in the living room
  • the arms of the couch in the living room
  • something she says is called a Tai-Chi Machine... (In my defense... i just liked the feel of that material.. and it just kept coming off as my teeth touched it).....
I've noticed things keep getting stacked higher up around here.... Actually I notice everything... if something is moved... if something is new... I'm right there inspecting it .. I'm ready to attack anything that is not where it should be..  I'm just protecting the 'house'.....

My Mom's a little sad tonight.. so I'm protecting her too...  I run over and give her a sweet westie kiss every now and again..  She hugs me and pats my face...  I really like it if you press hard when you pat me... I like to feel your touch... Mom says she can tell when I enjoy it by the throaty noises I make....

I must go chase Holly... she's running around with this dark brown fluffy puppy....

Logan :)

2 comments:

  1. Uh Logan?...
    When you're looking for stuff to chew...stay away from electrical cords...ouch....they're nasty! I've learned that one the hard way. (Thankfully Mom grabbed me before I could get hurt and put the cord away.) But slippers are really tasty, my mom keeps taking them away, but I keep finding them. ;) Yummmm...

    Watching the world go by is great...have to say hi to everybody when they do...Mom says it gets noisy around here with me saying hi to all the neighbours.

    And hugs and kisses are the bestest in the world! Glad you have become such a great little Westie...we're a great bunch aren't we? My mom says we're the best...but I think she might be biased...ya think?

    ~ Ziggy ~ who loves to curl up on Mom's feet when she's on the computer...she needs feet warmers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ziggy :) I tried wires.. but my Mom grabbed them away so fast I didn't get to sink my teeth in!!

    My Mom keeps her slippers "on top" of the fireplace now. What's up with that? I can't reach up there!!!!! Seriously there are some things in weird places around here!

    Logan :)

    ReplyDelete