Angus, Monty & I (Logan)

Angus, Monty & I  (Logan)
I'm the cute one on the right! Yes the one who is starring at you!!

Monday, November 15, 2010

Wrestling... and People walking by...

Ok.. first... I didn't realize that it could be so much fun to have a friend.. heck .. I didn't know what a friend was!!!  I think TOLA is my friend!!!  :)   We spent a good hour wrestling this morning after our walk.  Holly kept out of the way and kept going to get Mom.  I think she might be a bit of a tattle-tale!  We are all pooched now!  ......I nipped Monty on our walk today.  I just wanted to warn him not to come over after the walk!  ;)

Oh.. I slept really well last night!  I did some tidying up of my bed and rearranged my stuffies and I dreampt about what we were going to have for breakfast.

Oh Yes... I was also going to tell you that as were were keeping a watch on the neighbourhood this morning.. this scary looking guy drove past on a bicycle.  He was also pulling a big cart.  He was wearing old, dark clothing and he got off his bike in front of our house and starting looking through our recycle.  Holly said he goes by every Monday.  There was just something about him that freaked me out and I got real vocal about it and convinced Holly & TOLA that there was something scary about him and he was not to be trusted.  TOLA started 'howling'  ... he throws his head back and does a full out 'howl'... then Holly joined in... I thought TOLA through his back.. wow... she must have extra joints in her neck and her howl .. incredible.. that 'sweet' little Holly has a howl so deep I could have sworn I was sitting beside a HUGE dog.. that did it I joined in the howling...  it was an incredible chorous Mom said.  I feel more bonded to them now becasue I just feel like we did something soulful together!

Naptimes over... someone moved somthing down here so I have to check it out...........
Logan

3 comments:

  1. My Mom says Tola is her boy and you're going to have to share him whether he's your friend or not. Just thought I should let you know.
    - Monty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ps. I growled back at you this morning too because you nipped me, normally I just do that to the cats! Yep I'm defending myself now. Those cats won't attack my tail anymore! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just woke up from a nap and my family is going to hockey and I can't go. I'd come over and hang out with you but you might bite me and I might hog your Mom (she's a good cuddler). I guess I'll just hang out here and sit on the couch... or maybe I'll pee on something.

    ReplyDelete