Angus, Monty & I (Logan)

Angus, Monty & I  (Logan)
I'm the cute one on the right! Yes the one who is starring at you!!

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

It's morning and my 15th Day of Freedom...

Well.. I had a pretty good sleep last night!  No outbursts during the night... I was still pretty happy to see the Sun!!  We got up .. I walked right out of my bed by myself and had a big stretch!!  We went outside to pee and all that stuff!  We came in and we all ate breakfast... then we went back outside!  Holly and TOLA run up the outside deck stairs with me.. but then they leave me up there and run right back down!!!!!  That's okay!  I can see the whole neighborhoud from up there and I like checking things out.

We are back inside now!  I figured something out!! :D   If someone walks by in the front of the 'house' ... if you run to the back patio door.. you can still watch them after they walk around the corner!

I think we are going for a walk now!
Logan

No comments:

Post a Comment