Angus, Monty & I (Logan)

Angus, Monty & I  (Logan)
I'm the cute one on the right! Yes the one who is starring at you!!

Sunday, November 28, 2010

I wanted to share a couple of pictures....

This picture is of Monty & I.  Yes, that's me using Monty as a pillow!  I'm pretty adorable.. wouldn't you say? :) :)   Ok.. Ok.. yes Monty is too!



In this picture.. Holly is on the left..  you can tell she is a little excited because her ears are down... or maybe she's worried because they go down when she's nervous too....  Sarah is beside Holly, then TOLA..who is looking right at Me :) and yes it looks like I'm kissing him (I'm not really) and last but not least is Monty.  This was the same morning that I sprinted across that coffee table and spilt all the coffee ;)... like I said.. they don't leave anything on that table anymore !!  This is us after our morning outing and breakfast on a typical morning!



Logan :)

Ok.. one more.. same morning :)  We are getting ready for a nap now.....


6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the great pictures Logan. You are such a handsome westie boy!
    ~Riley & Cordi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Logan I was there, you totally kissed Tola and you definitely used my bum for a pillow.
    I miss you.
    -Monty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Monty, U were there! And, you are making me teary! xox Logan PS: Maybe we can meet at the dog park.. do you think our humans might be able to arrange that? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes! I DO! Thanks for being there for me Monty! I will NEVER forget our first night!

    ReplyDelete