Angus, Monty & I (Logan)

Angus, Monty & I  (Logan)
I'm the cute one on the right! Yes the one who is starring at you!!

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I'm in my "Safe-Spot Bed"...

Ok, So.. in my defense.. Aydan was here and that boy just can't seem to sit still!  He was doing his KungFu moves after dinner!  It really scares me when people's hands are above their heads!  Then he made these loud noises that sounded like gunshots!  (He called it 'the gas')  I chased him and bit at his legs and ankles.. yes I did.. I didn't bite him though.. but I think I wanted to.... and then that Westie in the Mirror was the last straw!  I lost it! :(

It was a long day!  I'm in my safe spot!
Logan

2 comments:

  1. I wasn't there but I hope you're feeling better Logan!
    -Monty (#9)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Logan. All this new stuff around to get used to. It's all ok though, you'll get used to it and see it's not all that bad.

    ~westie hugs
    Riley and Cordi

    ReplyDelete