Angus, Monty & I (Logan)

Angus, Monty & I  (Logan)
I'm the cute one on the right! Yes the one who is starring at you!!

Thursday, November 18, 2010

24th Day of Freedom!!!

I had the best sleep EVER last night!!!!  

Two things I've noticed about this place..... I can always count on having my breakfast when we come in from outside in the morning!!  I know.. at first you might think that .. that is only one thing to notice.. BUT at the Mill we NEVER 'went' outside and at the Mill we didn't get breakfast!!!!!!!

We chased each other all around outside this morning..  I love doing that!!  Before I came here I only dreamed of running.. I never actually thought it would happen!

Now I'm inside with my chew and our toys and every once in a while I grab a shoe.. but our Mom doesn't let me have those for long!

My Mom told me that Freedom (aka #13) found a new and forever home!  What's that?  She also told me something about Freedom that she thought was really funny!  Well Freedom goes to the Dog Park too... there must be other Dog Park's than ours cause I never saw him there!!  Anyways, Freedom's Mom told my Mom that when Freedom is at the Dog Park he sneaks up and pees on people shoes....  My Mom laughed like crazy... She says maybe Angus and Freedom really are brothers because that is exactly what Angus does at the Dog Park too!!!!!!  We watched him do it and he is really sneaky about it!!

You are probably going to think that I nap a lot.. cause I'm telling you I'm going to have another nap again right now.. I see a stuffie that is calling me over.....

Logan

No comments:

Post a Comment