Angus, Monty & I (Logan)

Angus, Monty & I  (Logan)
I'm the cute one on the right! Yes the one who is starring at you!!

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Some Milestones....

Hey....  I thought I would tell you that Mom lets us play Tug of War now!!  We all play and 'usually' without any big fights!!  Although right now Tola and I are having a stare-down to see who gets to pick up the chippy with the squeaky head and tail first!!

You'd hardly know me now... if you remember when I first came into the 'house' I couldn' go up the stairs and it took me quite a while to get up enough courage to go down those hardwood stairs.... now I 'Run'.. up and down.   Heck, I even go downstairs on my own to look for toys.

I'm beginning to show some personality too ;)   Like sometimes I don't want to go outside... so I run the other way.  Mom always makes me though... so I just let her think she's in charge and I go.  I've got her trained pretty good now.. like... when she picks me up.. she always says "Up-Up"

Last night I didn't want to go to bed.  Tola and Holly went to sleep and Mom and I stayed up and watched a movie.  When she finally put me to bed I complained for an hour straight... so she got me back up and we went outside for a while... but then she put me right back to bed ... so I really let her know this was not my plan.. and I complained for another hour.  I'm not sure what time we finally got to sleep this morning.. but I was pooped.  I had a long nap after breakfast.

Tola and I spent a long time wrestling this afternoon.  I tried out my 'racoon voice' a few times...  everybody seems to pay attention when I do that - I'm not sure why?

When I'm awake I'm so buzy exploring, chewing, running around and best of all eating... (I even ate my carrots at dinner).. oh and toys.. I 'love' toys...  that I don't have much time to think about my old life.... Well, I don't like loud, sudden noises and some things I see still give me a good scare..   The other day I jumped off the couch onto the coffee table and charged right across it to see what a noise was... (actually I've done that a lot - no one keeps stuff on that table since the day I charged right through two big 'full' coffee cups..) ... turned out to be Monty's Mom's phone.. aghh these Human's have so many things that just make noise out of no where....anyways, I get over it faster now.

I still have bad dreams about the Mill.  I hate it when that happens cause I wake up and I don't know where I am!!!!  Mom tells me "It's okay Logan.. it's okay"..  and I settle back down with a deep sigh!

Well that's it for now.. need these paws to hold on to my chew!

Logan

No comments:

Post a Comment