Angus, Monty & I (Logan)

Angus, Monty & I  (Logan)
I'm the cute one on the right! Yes the one who is starring at you!!

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Some Firsts...

Hey!!!  Have you ever been to a “Dog Park”?  I love it there!!!
I run around like a Hooooligan (my Mom said) and I play with all the other dogs!  I even play Fetch. 
Holly brings the ball back to our Mom.  Me.. I figure if I’m lucky enough to get my mouth around one,
I’ll just keep running around with it!!

I’ve figured out how to go 'up the stairs' at home.  It was pretty hard at first but now I run up!  I even went up the outside
stairs.  I’m glad I figured that out!  Holly and TOLA used to leave me at the bottom!   Now I just have to figure out how to go down them.

It was pretty cold when we went for a walk this morning so we wore coats.    I’ve never worn a coat before and it felt a
little awkward but I liked how warm it kept my chest.

I have my own little “Safe-Spot Bed” now.  Holly let me have some of her stuffies and I even have a chew in there and
some warm blankets.   I like it in there.  I even let them turn the light off last night.

Today we all went to the Groomers.  Monty and I got our nails clipped.  I didn’t mind that at all!!  Angus got a bath and
a hair cut.  I’m glad it was him and not me!  He had to stand on a table and a big lady had some pretty scary looking things that
she was coming at Angus with!  Everybody made a big fuss about how cute he looked.   I think my hair looks just fine the way it is.

Oh.. I almost forgot we saw a gray and white cat sitting on a car today - in the parking lot at the groomers.
I stood on my back legs to better a better look and the nerve.... he smacked me right in the nose.  
He surprised me so much that I fell right back ..on my back.  I’m glad there are none of those  in the house!

Sometimes today I tried walking right past the Westies hiding in the house!  I don’t think they are
all that smart because they didn’t even notice.  When we got home from the Groomers I let one of
them have it though.  I was still a little ticked about that cat that smacked me!

I let Holly 'have it' too!  We were all in the livingroom window watching a cat called "Silver" walk up the hill
across the road.   I've never seen a cat before and now two in one day.. what are the odds of that??
TOLA started howling and I mean "Howling".  He throws his head back and howls like
a wolf!!   Well.. it freaked me out!  Holly was standing beside me and I really wanted to get that cat.. so I
snarled at her and jumped on top of her with a vengence.  Don't get in the way of a guy who wants revenge
on a cat!!!!  Woah.. she squealed so loud I jumped off her.. then she ran and hid downstairs! 

Well, we just had an early dinner.   I was starving!!  Yes, I ate it all!  I have been eating it all lately and
nothing bad seems to happen…  

I think I’m going to have a nap!
Logan

3 comments:

  1. You were overwhelmed at the Groomers too Logan! Remember you attacked Holly in there too and that was before the cat! Then Tola told you off big time. You really have to learn how to deal with your feelings when you're feeling overwhelmed. Do what I do I get up on my Mom and bury my head! Waaaay better!
    -Monty (#9)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Number 9!! That's coming from a guy who just learned how to get off the couch today! Oh.. and a guy who lives with cats and lets them kiss him then smack him. What's that all about? Never let a cat get away with that.. I say! Besides TOLA and Holly told me dogs are sapossed to bark at cats and as for Holly.. everyone just thinks she's soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Logan,

    I need to figure out my number :-) But anyway the groomer stressed me out as well. I also went after a few cats and got all scratch up ..my whole head..not a good idea..trust me!

    Elvis

    ReplyDelete