Angus, Monty & I (Logan)

Angus, Monty & I  (Logan)
I'm the cute one on the right! Yes the one who is starring at you!!

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Last Night and This Morning ...

So... last night I was hooting it up at 4:00 am.  Mom was pretty proud of me cause I was telling her I had to go outside.   I sure had to get out there ... I must say (well I've heard Mom say it too) I'm a very smart boy!

Monty was over for the morning today.  I have two words to say about that boy.. "Couch Potatoe"!!  Actually come to think of it he was here for dinner last night too ;)  He may be a little guy but he loves his food!   His Mom says she has to watch how fast he gobbles his water because he just drinks like there might not be anymore... and then .. well if he does that.. it comes back up!!!  Anyways, we had a pretty quiet morning besides barking at squirrels and chasing stuffies and figuring out who got to sit with who!

I'm buzy chomping on a chew right now... I have to go though because I'm taking it in the other room where I can enjoy it by myself....

Logan

No comments:

Post a Comment