Angus, Monty & I (Logan)

Angus, Monty & I  (Logan)
I'm the cute one on the right! Yes the one who is starring at you!!

Sunday, November 14, 2010

18th Day of Freedom....

Last night was THE best night of my Life so far!!!!  Mom cancelled TOLA's sleep-over with Sarah because he and I were having a blast!  I forgot all about the 'house' sounds... I showed all the Westies who are hiding in the 'house' how to have fun... Holly, TOLA and I ran all around the house... picking up stuffies and throwing them in the air... I even got down in 'Play Stance' wagging my tail..  Mom got pretty teary watching us all all tear around...  Holly grabbed a few of the stuffies and hid them under the bed..  Mom said those were her favorites... so I grabed a couple and put them in my bed too!

I didn't sleep as well last night... I couldn't stop thinking about all the fun we had!!!!!!!  I just wanted to get up and do it again!  Holly wanted to get up too!!  She told me!!!!   She ran around the bed.. getting in 'Play-Stance' then doing her 'Happy-Dance' and rolling on her back making all these Happy Noises...  Mom was a party pooper though..  We went outside (in the dark) for a few minutes and then we all went back to bed!  I complained for a while but then I gave in and slept till the sun came up!!

That's me running!!!!!  The tail is Holly's!  I'm chasing her!!!  :)

Naptime!!  :)
Logan

2 comments:

  1. Yay Logan! Look at you go!
    ~Riley and Cordi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Riley and Cordi!!! I think I was born to RUN and I'm making up for lost time!!! :) Logan

    ReplyDelete